Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the day, we had one of our players strapping on a whizinator when it came time for a urine sample. Can't think of his name right now but he was caught with the fake pi$$ bag during the test.
Onterrio Smith and it was when he was in the NFL with the Vikings. Prolly procured the device at Oregon after he was booted from here...for failing multiple drug tests.

Liked ole Sage. Iowa State product when that meant nothing. I see “watched his film” references on several boards and wholeheartedly agree with him on this. I include myself as addressed.

Uh oh----this guy tryin' to piSS off Volnation? :eek::eek:

Didnt Salter’s family move here or something like that? I don’t see him leaving, but people want to paint that narrative because of 1 dumb mistake from a 17 year old.
I don't think his family moved here. His dad caught Covid when they dropped their son off in January. His dad was hospitalized in Knoxville for a few months battling Covid so it may have seemed like they moved here. Salter posted that his dad was just released from the hospital and recovering.

He might. If he can speed up he'll have a chance. I just think Hooker is mediocre. Doesn't do anything great, but probably safe. I think Bailey has the accuracy to be a Drew Locke type QB if he gets the opportunity and takes coaching.
I would be happy if Bailey has a career like Drew Locke before he leaves UT

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Do you know what happened to Heupel at OU? I believe it will be a cold day in he!! before Heupel returns to OU in any capacity.

I do, and even mentioned it already shortly after that post you just quoted.

Not serious, I'm mostly saying I hope he's successful enough here the board is worried about such a thing.

I think OU may have burnt their shot at him when Stoops fired him (instead of his poorly performing brother) and then them elevating Riley when the position opened up instead of going after Heupel.

We'll See ;)

I like to be optimistic every off-season. It's more fun than being pessimistic and pissing in everyone's cereal.

Two Vols listed in first round of 2022 NBA mock draft

ESPN has Chandler at 10th overall and Josiah Jordan James at 28th. JJJ showed a lot of improvement this year. He definitely has the potential.

Next years team has the potential to be GREAT

I actually am a tad MORE excited for this team than I was last year. I think Pons, Keon, and Jaden are all great players. But this class incoming has 4 guys in the National top 75, I don't think we've ever had that many in a single recruiting class, and then you add Powell and Quentin as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back