Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an unbelievable miss by jrob

Great move from my Dolphins. Brian Flores and Isiah Wilson went to the same high school in Brooklyn and have known each other for a long time. If anyone can get him back on track, it’s Flores. And if he can’t get him back on track? Oh well, only gave up a 2021 7th rounder (2nd to last pick of the draft) for him, and get a 7th rounder in 2022 from Titans.

If you don't think people aren't turned off by folks that don't respect the flag or anthem you are sadly mistaken. I know many that flat out don't watch the nfl anymore, they are tired of it. It's a fact. GBO!!!!

One day, when the NFL is done rolling around in it's money, I'm sure it might look back with some regret...

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Any lawyers out there? Quick question.

My dad passed away dec20. 2 weeks ago, hospital contacts us , says there was investigation.

At the meeting with hospital.. hospital admits the nurse aid left off his heart monitor after bathing him.. monitor wasn't connected for over 3 hours before he was found unresponsive .

The state got involved and made them go over protocols with all staff..

2 things = the heart monitor being off... and a nurse not checking on him for over 3 hours???

Why haven't I heard from my lawyer, it's been over a week, this seems like a slam dunk to me?!?!
You may have the wrong lawyer.

A lot of funny things happen around all the kneeling business. Like a particular demographic that routinely tells us about the evils of cancel culture trying to "cancel" the NFL. Like the fact that the NFL's next television deal(s) will be for roughly twice what the last one was for. Like kneeling, which as far as I'm aware has been a sign of respect and/or servitude since folks first believed in either of those concepts suddenly being disrespectful.

It's hilarious the gymnastics that folks will do to make themselves feel just a little bit morally superior to those around them.

Meanwhile NFL owners keep getting richer while pandering equally to all demographics.

Who do you guys think starts this year? Both offense and defense. Curious if we will have any new starters that didn’t play much last year due to Poot

Great move from my Dolphins. Brian Flores and Isiah Wilson went to the same high school in Brooklyn and have known each other for a long time. If anyone can get him back on track, it’s Flores. And if he can’t get him back on track? Oh well, only gave up a 2021 7th rounder (2nd to last pick of the draft) for him, and get a 7th rounder in 2022 from Titans.
Wilson will never play another down

A lot of funny things happen around all the kneeling business. Like a particular demographic that routinely tells us about the evils of cancel culture trying to "cancel" the NFL. Like the fact that the NFL's next television deal(s) will be for roughly twice what the last one was for. Like kneeling, which as far as I'm aware has been a sign of respect and/or servitude since folks first believed in either of those concepts suddenly being disrespectful.

It's hilarious the gymnastics that folks will do to make themselves feel just a little bit morally superior to those around them.

Meanwhile NFL owners keep getting richer while pandering equally to all demographics.

That’s an utterly dishonest account on many levels.

Who do you guys think starts this year? Both offense and defense. Curious if we will have any new starters that didn’t play much last year due to Poot

Just a name off the top I think Slaughter starts, obviously we are going to have some LBs start that didn’t last year.....

Offense should be interesting.... we have some OL that could start that didn’t..... WRs will be interesting outside of the starters to see who the rotational guys will be....

I believe Tiyon Evans and Small are your two starting RBs dunno who comes after that....

Warren will be a beast at TE in this offense....

wtf-are-5af78e.jpg

Eason in a big way. Another forgotten man I believe Fields sees time in the back half of the defense. I also think Joseph will be fun to watch. But I could see Eason taking the Mlb in the 4-3
also keep seeing Banks make subtle hints he may be making a move back to RB. Lots of stuff in his social timeline of his RB film. Thought it was interesting

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Eason in a big way. Another forgotten man I believe Fields sees time in the back half of the defense. I also think Joseph will be fun to watch. But I could see Eason taking the Mlb in the 4-3
also keep seeing Banks make subtle hints he may be making a move back to RB. Lots of stuff in his social timeline of his RB film. Thought it was interesting
I’m really curious about Fields as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back