Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody mind filling me in on the names being tossed about?

Matt House - Kansas City Chiefs LB coach, former DC at Kentucky, Pitt, FIU
Kacy Rodgers - Tampa Bay Bucs DL coach, former Jets DC and VFL
Joseph Gillespie - Tulsa DC

House has worked with Stoops family so tie-in there. Rodgers being a former VFL so tie-in there. Gillespie was a Texas HS Coach until recently, potential tie-in with Heupel when Josh was at OU and recruiting Texas.

giphy.gif

Matt House - Kansas City Chiefs LB coach, former DC at Kentucky, Pitt, FIU
Kacy Rodgers - Tampa Bay Bucs DL coach, former Jets DC and VFL
Joseph Gillespie - Tulsa DC

House has worked with Stoops family so tie-in there. Rodgers being a former VFL so tie-in there. Gillespie was a Texas HS Coach until recently, potential tie-in with Heupel when Josh was at OU and recruiting Texas.
Would take any of those and be extremely happy.

What is interesting to think about, if the staff will all be announced on Monday that means the DC has already contacted and secured his staff too.

Really amazing that none of this leaks.
I thought he said the entire staff announced by Monday not necessarily all on Monday? Maybe I misread though. Either is fine with me.

The one where you thought Pruitt would be back and win 8 or 9 games says it all for me personally. Enjoy your afternoon bud.

What does it say to you personally? I think I thought pretty much the same thing he did and I posted about it yesterday.

And by the way, posting about your twitter project this morning I thought was out of line. @Freak probably didn't intend for you to use his site to lure away clicks to your own. We have our own game threads here on VN. It helps to pay the rent. It's pretty slimy to try to use @Freak that way. It's like going into another man's business and robbing his till right out in the open. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back