Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney family takes care of their coaches. Only had 2 in like 20 years?...
Yeah, its a pipe dream but his contract is kinda weird. He got an extension, but its an option for only this year and next. I know there had been some rumbling from fans as well. Also if Ben retires he may not want to rebuild another QB. Again its a major pipe dream but fun to talk about.

Could anyone entertain the possibility that maybe.. just maybe White is in over his head? Resume and intro presser impressed me but a lot of coaches do the same thing.

HAHA widely considered one of THE top AD's in the country and he suddenly doesn't know what he is doing?

Do you hear the ignorance coming out of your mouth?

Have you entertained the possibility that you and the rest of vol Twitter have absolutely no clue what you're talking about and are acting like buffoons?

Reactions: SugarCC
True or false:

Vols were only paying the same way the rest of the conference does. And, they didn’t “just get sloppy,” they just had an employee flip on them and turn whistleblower.

Pruitt screwed up
Fulmer thought he was above the law and could sweep it under the rug
See that’s what people don’t get he didn’t resign willingly he was given a choice resign or be fired again.

How’d we come up with Tomlin I skipped a few pages & now y’all talking tomlin
I brought it in here, a random in the FF, said they had a player come into the ER where they work and said there was a sitting NFL coach approached. Myself and another poster in there came up with Tomlin and Op said that was who it was.

Reactions: Sleegro
I don't understand why we're not pursuing Chadwell over Heupel. Chadwell has more HC experience with a more upward trajectory than Heupel.
I don't know about that one. I think I'll take undefeated season in non-covid season over undefeated season in Covid season.

Heupel has had more success in a much more difficult conference. Granted, the UCF job was not a rebuild. So there is that.

Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back