Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've definitely been in the perfect storm for our fanbase to become toxic. Literally all we've had is kicks to the groin for years. Since we reached the mountain top in 98 we've slowly become a national afterthought while our biggest rival has built one of the best dynasties in sports. Watching us do embarrassing things has become a national pastime. We sunk to the bottom. As low as you go.

Could you imagine how toxic they would be if the tables were turned?

We aren't the problem. We're a product of what we've been given.

Just give us a team and program to be proud of.

James Franklin to me is scum...you guys love the scum..ergo "Scumlovers"..that doesn't mean I necessarily think you are scum..

Look..you guys are probably going to get your way, so it doesn't matter what I think anyway..so go ahead and rejoice over hiring that piece of excrement all you want.

I don't understand why White is going so hard after the dude, he is a good football coach, but not a forty million guaranteed lottery ticket good.

I won't be a part of any Schiano type riot, but I will not welcome him, and I will loudly tear him apart for every miss step till he is gone. If he doesn't win enough to justify all that money, all you guys will be too...

So you're slowly coming around, huh?

Greg Sankey said he has no problem with anyone hiring Hugh Freeze back into the SEC anymore on a radio station last week

it moved

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I feel confident saying no deal is done as of tonight, so if Volzown is confident something happens soon, I believe that means he thinks he knows who is going to get the offer.

I don’t believe Elliott is out and I don’t believe he’s been told anything by UT either way.

Long story short, we’re still doing our due diligence. Maybe we’re waiting to interview new candidates, maybe we’re waiting for Donde and Randy to interview the candidate White has selected, maybe they’ve got all the information they need and a decision discussion is planned for tonight or tomorrow. I don’t know.

The only thing that seems steadfast to me is we chased Franklin and now that it seems like he’s out, we’re still plotting our next move.

Our local media sucks balls. Our fanbase is elite. How many teams can match our home attendance relative to the product that’s been on the field the last ten years?
🙋‍♂️ nobody. Do we have some crazy fans? Absolutely. But what program doesn't have some crazy fans? 90% of programs fans would have gave up 7 years ago. We still believe we're going undefeated every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back