Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, before you go. I heard you were the man to talk to about James Franklin. Seems like he's gaining a lot of buzz, what do you think?
Best way to legitimately ask Franklin back into the state of Tennessee is to ask the girl who was raped. Since she worked in the athletic department at Vanderbilt, she would probably have a really good idea of whether Franklin should be allowed back - regardless of his coaching prowess.

If I haven’t done my research then others wouldn’t have agreed to the same point that I was trying to make earlier.

Wanna cheer on Franklin? Go ahead.

Don’t expect everyone else to go along with you.

All I’m saying.
I don’t expect everyone to like the hire. People can believe what they want. However I do have a problem with the asinine court of public opinion going around this thread today. This type of s*** is why we as fans are given a bad rap. If Franklin is hired, please don’t let Mauer be right about the fan toxicity. We’ve had one Schiano, no coach would dare touch this place after a second uprising.

good night sweet prince

Any one remember the last time we did this? This site was full of trolls! Tons of fake news and total BS! I trust no one anymore! No one outside of the athletic department has a figgin clue as to what is going on! So why do we keep going down the same damn rabbit hole?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Sonny_Dykes_A1_08626_Edit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back