Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s see 400 or so pages behind...won’t be able to catch up and don’t have much time been quite busy since sat. Everything is still progressing as planned. Don’t let any of this smoke from anyone in the media fool you. Everyone has an agenda. And so do we. DW knows EXACTLY what he is doing. This will wrap up quickly...negotiations and papering deals of this magnitude don’t just happen quickly especially when you are talking about the state our program is in. Be patient and be positive. I have been asked to respect the privacy of this search and I will...protecting that process makes us a better program long term.
1611631801968.gif

This saved me a lot of reading to catch up. Thanks. GBO

Some rank amateurs with coaching searches are on here these days. This search is being conducted by professionals. Yet,, many of you are hanging on every word spoken by every bozo with a twitter account or behind a pay wall. They don't know. Most are making things up or repeating tales of other bozos. They are spitballin' to keep you engaged. Stop. Some coaches and agents are also using the search to squeeze some more dollars out of their existing employers.

Trust what AV posts. Trust DW. He's known nationwide by his peers and coaching fraternity as one of the very best. Get a good night's rest and be patient. They need us to stay sane. Go crazy after you know who it is.

Cristobal would make a lot of sense if he hasn’t signed his deal. Gets closer to his South FL roots. His strength coach gets back to his Southern roots. Morehead could be OC to get some payback on SEC. he just hired a nice DC though so that gives some pause. PAC 12 is a mess and lives in a liberal ass state that has some looney sabanochio Antifa bums. People in regular life are trying to gtfo of those states let alone someone being offer $7-8m to do it

If Franklin is out I’ll take him but I am not over excited about him

Who are they?
Just tell us dude.
Its very obvious he doesn't know. I am starting to realize DW and what sounds like 3 or 4 other people are the only people who know. If you believe one or more of those people are on VN then go ahead and believe that. I sure as heck don't. I think there are people in the right places to make assumptions (i.e. SF's source and possibly AV but doubtful) but they are attempting to read the tea leaves just like we are. I'm not saying they are wrong or are lying. I'm saying I choose to believe they are not one of the 4 people in that room. I think leaks from the other side are more reliable to be honest. It's quite obvious the UT side is locked down.

Reactions: volforlife98
Motives last time were to shake up the entrenched decision makers because of horrible judgement calls over the past 15 years. No motives this time besides to see UT land the best possible coach.
I'm still waiting for you to tell us which conference "whale #2" is coaching

I like to think I am a pretty level headed feller but these coaching searches are the wildest up and down ride of emotions on the planet. I have went from buying season tickets for strangers to thunder punching orphans multiple times and that's all just today. Rode it this far may as well see where we land.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thunder punching orphans

Get behind this program...everyone. Stop bickering. Stop second guessing.
We have a bad ass AD...I mean one of the most impressive guys I have EVER been around. He is getting this right I promise you that.

And another thing...this stuff about whales and authority to offer this and that to two whales is BS. DW has been given a damn centurion card to hire whoever he wishes at whatever cost he sees fit....i have said it 100 times but some folks just can’t understand. Money is not and will not be an issue moving forward with this program.
giphy-6.gif

Get behind this program...everyone. Stop bickering. Stop second guessing.
We have a bad ass AD...I mean one of the most impressive guys I have EVER been around. He is getting this right I promise you that.

And another thing...this stuff about whales and authority to offer this and that to two whales is BS. DW has been given a damn centurion card to hire whoever he wishes at whatever cost he sees fit....i have said it 100 times but some folks just can’t understand. Money is not and will not be an issue moving forward with this program.
If Sonny Dykes is anywhere on his list he is a moron. I hope he is not.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back