Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Let’s see 400 or so pages behind...won’t be able to catch up and don’t have much time been quite busy since sat. Everything is still progressing as planned. Don’t let any of this smoke from anyone in the media fool you. Everyone has an agenda. And so do we. DW knows EXACTLY what he is doing. This will wrap up quickly...negotiations and papering deals of this magnitude don’t just happen quickly especially when you are talking about the state our program is in. Be patient and be positive. I have been asked to respect the privacy of this search and I will...protecting that process makes us a better program long term.
Whatever happens, let’s ride. Thanks, AV.

1611629936968.gif

There you have it. Everyone has freaked out in here for 20 pages only for AP to follow up with a lame Scooby Doo reference. He doesn’t know anything. Period. Step back from the ledge folks.

It’s insanity. I mean, I can be as pessimistic as anyone, but nothing has happened. Hardly anyone of note has even claimed to know what’s going on.

I am not following how we allegedly go from Matt Campbell to James Franklin then to Sonny Dykes? From a pure coaching and on the field perspective Campbell and Franklin are light years beyond Sonny Dykes. Pretty big gap between these candidates which makes little sense to me.

I would have to think Herman is above Dykes and he's available (may not be interested but we don't know that and are hearing very little)

So how about Herman, even Chadwell who has less experience and not power 5 but is a sitting head coach. I'd rather roll the dice on Chadwell than Dykes.

Herman, Malzahn (he can ask Steele to leave if needed), make another run at Fleck, etc before trotting out Sonny Dykes.

As others have said, I'd roll w Elliott before Dykes. Dykes has proven he is not able to put together a winning record while at a Pac 12 school.

Heck I think I'd rather give Dana Holgorson a shot vs. Sonny Dykes. Lance Leipold would make me more excited than Dykes, I do believe.

Something seems amiss here... I just have to believe Dykes is a misdirection and/or down the list/courtesy interview (should it occur)
AGAIN THE MEDIA DOESN'T KNOW CRAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back