Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley
Campbell
Fickell
Christbol
Fleck

I’ve said Riley since mid December. For some reason I think he is the left field pull.

I hope it’s one of the 5.
I said Riley as a joke a few times. But would be an amazing hire. He knows what an SEC team looks like from playing Saban and he knows he isn't likely to field a team that beats Bama at OU

Reactions: ATC_VOL and vol494
I think Aaron Rodgers has played his last game as a Packer. Would not be surprised if he forces a trade and lands in SF.
They didn't do enough to improve the team on the field, they improved the bench. He should leave them while he's got a little tread to make a run.

Somewhere out there our big fish head coach is going to sleep tonight with a smile on his face, having made the decision. He will dream of a packed neyland singing rocky top.

Tomorrow is a big deal, can't wait to meet him.

RcX0.gif

Not even a guy feeling or a candidate you prefer?

Its totally a guess. So many variables here. 1. We dont know DW nor do reporters. So no sources. 2. NCAA stuff. How does that scare ppl? 3. What is budget?

Personally, any of Campbell, Franklin, and Napier and im over the moon. Im honestly preparing for Elliot. Here is the thing, DW has such a killer record on hiring coaches, he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Seriously, if anyone does, he does.

The Iowa St board is hilarious.. There is one guy, JM4CY, who is definitely monitoring VolNation.. I think he's been prowling the FF. He's a real piece of work.. Claims he tried to sign up here so he could lay some truth on us.. 🤣😂🤣

I think we should give him a warm welcome if his little marbles grow big enough to show up...

You are also not a good person if you run around accusing folks of whatever it is y'all think Franklin did absent any proof.
I don't know that he did anything illegal. My opposition to him is solely on alpha douche status alone.

It's definitely not Cristobal. He reupped in December for 27 million over six years. Oregon is getting some bang for their buck there too.

Yeah ok fla just took the national champs down to the wire & GA made the playoffs a couple years ago & we haven’t beat neither of them with any kind of consistency in the last 15 years
We haven’t had a good coach in 15 years so...

FL was never really going to win that game. Sure as hell didn’t take them down to the wire. Don’t just look at the box score.

UGA is getting worse and Kirby has consistently proven he’s not a good coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back