Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a better hire, but Herman may actually be interested and is a proven offensive mind. Campbell wouldn’t touch us with a mile long pole.
Yep. Would be a massive upgrade to hire Herman. Really this is easy. I’d have this wrapped up by Saturday.

If you’re not going to hire Kiffin, then call Herman and Chadwell. Hire one of them. You’ve got the young upstart and the safe proven hire with room to grow.

We’re starting a coaching search in mid-January.

FML
AD search first...then a HC search...Who in the **** worth a **** is going to take this job in late Feb or March with sanctions incoming and a totally discombobulated roster, and all the other millions of ***** up things about Tennessee?

Not a better hire, but Herman may actually be interested and is a proven offensive mind. Campbell wouldn’t touch us with a mile long pole.

I could accept Herman I guess, but the guy is eccentric in the wrong ways and I feel like he wouldn't be able to handle the meddling boosters here, which is rumored to be why he was canned from Texas. With Herman I think he could get us to 8-4 on the regular, which is certainly a big step up from where we are now, but I don't think he'd ever win the East here. Just my opinion.

Is Sexton still getting paid regardless? If so, he doesn't care.
it's not about his motivation for profit. Lawyers have strict rules on conflict of interest, and even if the conflict was waived or managed, the specter of the conflict still looms over the negotiations.

AD search first...then a HC search...Who in the **** worth a **** is going to take this job in late Feb or March with sanctions incoming and a totally discombobulated roster, and all the other millions of ***** up things about Tennessee?
Herman, Chadwell, Marrone. I think they'd 100% take it whenever. I'd take them in that order and Kiffin before all of them if what AV said is true

Reactions: PA Vol
Herman would come here and so would Kiffin and Chadwell. All three of those are high profile, no?
And none of them check the boxes that ole girl laid out today. Herman has the same attitude Pruitt has, Kiffin left us once then got USC put on probation and I assume since she was so dead set on following rules by the letter of the law today that Chadwell wouldn’t be allowed either, even though his violations in the past weren't his fault.

Bring Lane home

AlertImmediateAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif
Guy might injure our QB on the sidelines, don't want!

Reactions: tnvols72
Yep. Tony B said wait until you hear some of the stuff this moron did
Plowman said he was not implicated in any wrong doing. She fired him because he was responsible for his coaches actions. That's what his attorney is going after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back