Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif
Been singing it all day

Chadwell would be universally praised by the media if hired IMO. Doubt you would hear much about violations.

I would love Freeze, but he’d be a different story in that regard.
Both had their respective universities forfeit a huge number of victories so it seems their infractions were similar in that regard. I would take Freeze and Chadwell anyday over Pruitt. I just don’t think it will happen based on what has been reported the last few weeks.

I don’t think he’s arguing opinions, he’s arguing facts... did something happen or not, etc. I have no clue if he’s right, but could be. He sure believes he is
He’s arguing with a blood oath that something is NOT GOING to happen...he’s arguing opinions. 😏

Reactions: SweetasSoda
BlAme tHe fAnS

The ball is in Tennessee's court here.

There may be very good reasons for this confusion — we'll see — but fans haven't caused this current period of uncertainty.

Tennessee could put an end to this confusion and hasn't done it. That's on Tennessee and no one or nothing else.
Rucker

Buddy, he’s hiring coaches, signing transfers, and this investigation has been going on for months. If there was anything major he’d been fired a long time ago.
He's hired (maybe him) one coach that can be his interim if necessary. He's taken 1 transfer QB because that was absolutely necessary. This investigation has gone on so long that there is no way he will be able to finish this recruiting class or coach next year because everyone is already assuming that he will be fired at some point. They may actually be doing the correct thing in the horrible situation they have created and negotiate a buyout based on findings as many have reported. They may keep him. Then you can call people mentally I'll for believing the athletic department isn't still filled with mentally ill people.

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back