Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just googled Napier... he totally fits the bill of a UT hire (Saban acolyte, minimal head coaching experience, from jerkwaterstate, punchable face). And for added measure he looks like the fish-frog lovechild of Butch and Cornbread.
Announce imminent
1. His family is from Tennessee
2. High energy, innovative Coach
3. Know the guy. I doubt you want to punch him.

I just googled Napier... he totally fits the bill of a UT hire (Saban acolyte, minimal head coaching experience, from jerkwaterstate, punchable face). And for added measure he looks like the fish-frog lovechild of Butch and Cornbread.
Announce imminent
Napier actually played QB in college
Butch Jones played the skin flute

I would like to throw my hat in the ring to be the one to conduct this coaching search. UT needs to hire me. I will find our next head coach.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
What a joke. Another up and comer that will be fired 3 years later. This is why we might as well give Pruitt another year.

It is what it is. Clean profile, HC experience, offensive oriented and experience at both Bama and Clemson. Georgia, Carolina, Louisiana, and Texas recruiting connections. Affordable compared to other options. Tennessee native.

I’m not saying that’s who I’d pick, but I’d think it’s safe money to place a bet on him being at least interviewed.

Reactions: SoilVol and tnktm
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back