Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about him as OC (not just tomorrow)?
Big fan! I may very well be wrong and too easily influenced by YouTube videos...but I think he’s next level brilliant and simply needs a stage. With our luck, he’ll display it for someone else. He calls plays tomorrow, and the offense will save Pruitt’s job. So maybe I can use that cliche “hope I’m wrong”?

Watching this game reminds me when I use to dunk over Invol and block his shots. AHHHHHH those were the days. lol
giphy.gif

I honestly think your looking at the wrong side. We got two defensive guru's that can't develop players and I believe CP want let Chaney run the O. CP seems to want to control everything.
I don't know if that's right. VQ have said that's not the case, Swain event says it is.

Well, sounds like we know it is not due to injury or Covid. Sounds like we may have some players quitting on the head coach. In my opinion, if that is the case, doesn’t matter the outcome, because he has lost the team and it is time to move on.
Or could be they have been ruled ineligible and the NCAA whispers around here have something to them. Either way, not good.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back