Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to say something y’all may not like:

Tennessee is a historically a perennial 8-4 team. The 90’s (when I grew up watching them) was an anomaly and not who we are.

Change my mind.

the man responsible for elevating the program in the 90s is now back on the scene, presumably to return the program to that level. Hopefully.

Interesting. Would tip us off that Pruitt’s in trouble, too. Jay did this to us last time he was here.
I’m not sure if Jay would go or not. But I expect to see a lot of assistants leave this offseason if Pruitt is retained. Still don’t think he is. December 6th......

Reactions: engineerVOL
I’m not sure if Jay would go or not. But I expect to see a lot of assistants leave this offseason if Pruitt is retained. Still don’t think he is. December 6th......

Pruitt is our coach in 2021 unless several big boy boosters help with the buyout. Hopefully they will. The cards are finally lined up for TN Football with Freeze basically available. Don’t want to be in a bidding war in 2021. ❄️❄️🥶🥶

Sooo who would you guys like to see as the RB coach? Or who do you think we will look at?...wasnt prepared to lose the RB coach this year🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back