Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between being a good coach and a elite coach.we have a good coach.
Well lets see.
1. We can fix trust with development of a new QB.
2. We can fix 2 if the HC would learn to play well with others, he can start by not firing coaches mid game.
3. That can be fixed with leadership which starts at the top. Like lets say, coaches agreeing to a pay cut to show athletic department unity. And then getting those types or players away from the program.
Question is, do we have a guy in place that can fix these issues?

Reactions: UTSuave’
Adrian Martinez no longer starting for Nebraska. He had ton of hype after his freshman year. Lot of talent but just hasn’t clicked under frost

Sorry if I'm asking something obvious, I've been out of pocket..

We had practice this week. Have we heard anything of interest?

I've read the exit interviews of Nyles Gaddy and Savion Williams. Still seems to me that we're at that awkward spot on a team where the previous coach's guys are at odds with the new coach's guys. Just this time, Coach is being a bit bone-headed with a couple of moves.

It seems that Bailey is at worst QB2 over Maurer, who clearly doesn't have it. Any nuggets at QB or frankly any position?

doubt it. He has had a lot of good years and he lost some of his best players prior to season starting.
I also read where he said he’s having a hard time emotionally being separated from his family. They’re staying isolated in Florida because one of his daughters has sickle cell and is more at risk for complications from COVID. It’s a weird season. Don’t believe Penn State is that bad.

THIS
IS
NOT
HAPPENING
PHIL
IS
RIDING
W
JP
Some people can't get it through their heads that Pruitt will be our coach next year. It's not about what fans want, it's about what the university is willing to do. They're not bailing on Pruitt, especially in a year when revenue is so far down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back