Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting nugget from Price on the VQ podcast on YouTube. They were talking about this week and what the team could possibly do, and Price said he would neither confirm or deny that there was a call put into the SEC office to see if UT could scrimmage/play UGA this week. I just thought that was interesting the way he worded it.

Interesting nugget from Price on the VQ podcast on YouTube. They were talking about this week and what the team could possibly do, and Price said he would neither confirm or deny that there was a call put into the SEC office to see if UT could scrimmage/play UGA this week. I just thought that was interesting the way he worded it.
That’s dumb and pointless. More chances to get contact traced and players hurt.

Reactions: BruinVol
It's mind-boggling how bad they are in coverage but how much better they are at coming downhill and defending the run.

That leads me to believe it is a coaching/technique thing as opposed to a lack of speed or athleticism.
Except it’s much easier to flow downhill and fill a hole than it is to drop back in coverage. 🤔

Guys im convinced that what we are witnessing right now with this football team is the void of bad assery and awesomeness that was J. Jennings.

And Calloway, D Bitulli, D Taylor, and N Warrior.

But mostly J. JENNINGS

We all know how a handful of good players can mask A LOT of coaching problems and I think thats what this is. I just cant figure out why we havent had a T Smith or even Henry T step up and take the lead.

"My name is Raymond J. Johnson Jr. Now you can call me Ray, or you can call me J, or you can call me Johnny, or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me Junie, or you can call me Junior; now you can call me Ray J, or you can call me RJ, or you can call me RJJ, or you can call me RJJ Jr but you doesn't hasta call me Johnson!"

Sounds like we're hiring Raymond J. MotherF**king Johnson Jr. On our way to CFB domination stat!!!
Great minds think alike (or at least old minds do):

Raymond J. Johnson, Jr.

1605157215357-jpeg.322408

what

I'm mostly curious how much change would happen next year. A major coordinator change seemed to be the doomed move of Butch (Scott), Dooley (Sunseri) and Fulmer (Clawson).

As much as some want massive changes - is that actually a good idea going into a hot seat season? We typically say a coordinator needs 2 years to get going. If CJP doesn't have that much time, should he really make that big of a change?

I would rather have the extra week to prepare And not risk any further injuries or exposures. Let’s get Bailey ready for Auburn! Bailey 2020!

If Pruitt and Kirby actually got together and asked if they could do this those two are dumber than most of us already think.
That’s the most ridiculously ignorant idea I’ve ever heard of.

Guys im convinced that what we are witnessing right now with this football team is the void of bad assery and awesomeness that was J. Jennings.

And Calloway, D Bitulli, D Taylor, and N Warrior.

But mostly J. JENNINGS

We all know how a handful of good players can mask A LOT of coaching problems and I think thats what this is. I just cant figure out why we havent had a T Smith or even Henry T step up and take the lead.
I’m super disappointed in Trey not stepping up and owning this team.

I would rather have the extra week to prepare And not risk any further injuries or exposures. Let’s get Bailey ready for Auburn! Bailey 2020!
Actually, I don’t think it’s a bad idea...as long as Pruitt is wanting to do it, because he wants to start Bailey and see what he has under the lights and against a legit defense. Gives Chaney/Pruitt a free roll of the dice without it counting against the record to see how he handles it and if he can execute the offense against that level of defense.

This also confirms to me that Pruitt sees this year as a throwaway year due to Covid.

If Pruitt and Kirby actually got together and asked if they could do this those two are dumber than most of us already think.
That’s the most ridiculously ignorant idea I’ve ever heard of.
Why?? There’s no way they’re playing the 1’s... you want to get younger guys some looks against players they don’t see every day?? NFL needs to cancel preseason camp sessions where they “scrimmage” against other teams during practice...
high schools need to cancel jamborees pre season..
doesn’t count so it’s a stupid and ridiculous... 🙄🙄🙄 they’re scrimmaging anyway.. might as well make it a JV game and keep score

I'm mostly curious how much change would happen next year. A major coordinator change seemed to be the doomed move of Butch (Scott), Dooley (Sunseri) and Fulmer (Clawson).

As much as some want massive changes - is that actually a good idea going into a hot seat season? We typically say a coordinator needs 2 years to get going. If CJP doesn't have that much time, should he really make that big of a change?

I think Pruitt should get rid of the current DL coach

Reactions: barrylee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back