Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really just being generous. I'm not positive he is slightly better as he had 10 tds and 9 ints last season in the Big 10.
Bottom line, we all concur. JG isnt the answer. App coaches think otherwise. I'm all on Pruitt wagon here but, they have to start thinking future. 5 minutes of garbage time aint cuttin it.

Yes, I do agree that JG should never see the field again, but I think he will start all remaining games.
If that's their plan, then so be it.

Pruitt gets 5 years, if they lack clarevoyance & miss the forest for the trees. That is an indictment. And, 5 years becomes 4.

This team has talent. Got to prepare
these younger players, incl QB, for the future.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
If that's their plan, then so be it.

Pruitt gets 5 years, if they lack clarevoyance & miss the forest for the trees. That is an indictment. And, 5 years becomes 4.

This team has talent. Got to prepare
these younger players, incl QB, for the future.
I'm just afraid the wheels are going to come off totally if we lose to Arkansas.

I think there is a pretty decent chance of that happening too. They cause a lot of turnovers and have picked off 10 passes in just 4 games. I'm just not confident we will move the ball very much with JG, but if the game is close I dont think Pruitt will make a change in game.

We are screwed if we lose to Arkansas. It sounds a lot like practice warriors are continuing to play when they note that many good NFL players would have never made it if all coaches went by practice players. Pruitt needs to move on from JG and win some games down the stretch. It sounds like recruiting will suffer if we don’t. I will wait to see how this season ends, but if we trot out JG and go 3-7 or 4-6, it will be hard for Pruitt to make it here.

We are screwed if we lose to Arkansas. It sounds a lot like practice warriors are continuing to play when they note that many good NFL players would have never made it if all coaches went by practice players. Pruitt needs to move on from JG and win some games down the stretch. It sounds like recruiting will suffer if we don’t. I will wait to see how this season ends, but if we trot out JG and go 3-7 or 4-6, it will be hard for Pruitt to make it here.
@rjd970

I definitely think that this Arkansas game is much more important than any of us could have foreseen before the season started.

we were in the same spot last year going in to the MSU/USCe games...with Bama in between.

not sure we can repeat last year's back half turnaround.....but, at least we've seen it done. recently.

if there's a silver lining, it's that hte bye week came at a perfect time. can you imagine going on the road to Arkansas this weekend?

i said it leading up to the UK game, to not let UGA beat us twice.....and it happened. i have no doubt that heading to fayetteville this weekend would NOT be what the doctor ordered....

i think Arkansas can be beat obviously. they will play that zone against hte pass and take everything away over the top. which may work out for us if htey play the same way against us...it would definitley work out for us in our run game.

defensively....Franks will throw it to you. we need to catch them when they come our way.....

it'll be utterly disappointing if we go up there in two weeks and lay another egg.....i just don't anticpate that happening....

and i'm still in the camp that will be surprised if anyone other than JG starts...not saying i like it, but i'm not gonna set myself up for the freak out when he goes out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back