Status
Not open for further replies.
Kentucky sports radio up here talking like we have nothing talent wise
Overrated oline
No WR talent
Rbs not as good as theirs
Defense not as talented as theirs
Gonna be an upset if they lose
Need to start JG but if he doeSnt March us down the field on the opening drive and score Then we need to look at other options IMO
Really need to keep UKs confidence down
Can’t let them get a lead
1602860035474.gif
I think we take care of business tomorrow

Yep and MSU only 1.4 yards for rush

if we aren’t over 4 yards a rush we are in trouble. No excuse for us not to run the ball much better then those 3 teams
It is difficult to tell whether or not our inability to run the ball against Georgia was due to their incredible defensive line or our offensive mishaps. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Missouri was stacking the box and we were still able to run the ball against them. However, Georgia did the same and made running virtually impossible. Kentucky will do the same because you cannot let us beat you with the running game. My hope is that we can do just enough to get our offense to the 35-40 yard line and let the JG and Palmer connection do the rest.

Sunday practices are definitely being done to get guys ready
I think Pruitt has seen enough of the upperclassmen and wants the guys he recruited to start showing why he recruited them
We Have some good young talent on defense

This. HB has had virtually no Fall Camp. We may even play him in garbage time.

Makes me think they are going to switch up the endzones, which will have way more backlash than any alt jersey.

I don't really get up in arms about being traditional, but I can't for the life of me imagine gray and orange endzones.

Whatever we do, I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise, rather than a jarring one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back