Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you don't....

I bought that one because it was one of the hotter ones, 115,000 Scoville, but also because one of the guys on the show said it tasted good. No it doesn't. It tastes awful, and I'm sitting here having chest pains, I've lost my sense of taste, and I feel like I'm about to have explosive diarrhea
You got the Rona, my friend.

Just read Jake Rowe's thoughts from that side:

our OL is ok but their NT will rip our line in half while their LBs rape and torture every family in Tennessee, their run game will split the fabric of time and space against our playground DL, and WHO can possibly stop Kearis Jackson and George Pickens?? Certainly no NFL team could.

Might as well just park the dang bus in Knoxville and close the program.

J/K fugg em all!!
aeUhpo.gif

Last edited:
Just read Jake Rowe's thoughts from that side:

our OL is ok but their NT will rip our line in half while their LBs rape and torture every family in Tennessee, their run game will split the fabric of time and space against our playground DL, and WHO can possibly stop Kearis Jackson and George Pickens?? Certainly no NFL team could.

Might as well just park the dang bus in Knoxville and close the program.

J/K
View attachment 312899
I thought the same thing after I read it. Good grief we're getting ready to play a combination of the Chiefs and the 85 Bears. Bennett is every bit as good as Mahomes and the 85 Bears didn't have a fraction of the talent of this ga defense.

I just don’t buy this kind of talk about Being the biggest game in 13 years. This is still a nothing to lose kind of game imo. In order for a
Game to be of the magnitude this story suggest there has to be plenty to win and lose. I just don’t Think any kind of loss changes the course of the future for this program. Jmo

Agreed. Losing the 3rd game of the season when we are expected to be 3rd in the East doesn't hurt us. Even a close game helps.

It's a win/neutral situation. The only lose scenario is a blowout. It will be hard to spin a blowout in year 3 to recruits. But that ain't happening.

Reactions: OrangenSC
That's because it has bits of former gator players beat by the University of Tennessee. 60% of the time, it tastes good every time.
td46wxY.gif

As I’m sure many also have been doing this week, I’ve been listening to a lot of Van Halen. I was 4-13 during the 80s so a lot of their hey day was just slightly before my time as a connoisseur of fine music.

One thing that has occurred to me is this; I can’t imagine how many times middle and high school teachers must have wanted to choke out a kid after hearing the phrase “I don’t feel tardy.” 🤣🤣🤣
5150 was my first favorite album

Reactions: zhangliao04
As I’m sure many also have been doing this week, I’ve been listening to a lot of Van Halen. I was 4-13 during the 80s so a lot of their hey day was just slightly before my time as a connoisseur of fine music.

One thing that has occurred to me is this; I can’t imagine how many times middle and high school teachers must have wanted to choke out a kid after hearing the phrase “I don’t feel tardy.” 🤣🤣🤣
Van Halen was my favorite band as a kid. i hated it when DLR left, but i wasn't ever a hater of the Van Hagar years...5150 was a great album...0u812 was good...it kinda went down hill after that.....but yeah, those mid/late 70's van halen albums were/are great....Eddie is a legend....too bad he was also kind of a dick....lol....still, hate we're never gonna get hear him play again....sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back