Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football outsiders has our offensive line ranked as #1 in the conference and first in the nation when we’re behind schedule. In other words if it’s 2nd down and 7 or more or 3rd down and 4 or more or 4th down, nobody is better than us on the offensive line, at least not right now.

Curious as to how Football Outsiders arrived at that. Considerng we were 1-12 on 3rd downs against SC, with the lone first down being the 3rd and 2 (so no in the 3rd and 4 or longer category) throw where BJ made the great one-handed snag, I am not sure how we could possibly be #1 in that category. I thnk we were closer to 50% against Mizzou, but our 3rd down pct. still has to be rather bad at this point. We must be damn near perfect on 2nd and 7 or longer.

Well, lost day of work for me. Running back and forth between the doctor and school trying to figure out an insurance claim for my little dude’s two broken arms. Doc can’t do the work till it’s worked out

So stupid..
Both sides.

Three weeks and the doctor told us yesterday we need to bring a claim from the school. Three weeks, and the school has not filed the claim with their insurance. If the doctor lets us know sooner, at least we catch the school oversight in time, but now I’m driving all over Long Island, waiting for people in meetings and have no idea what’s going on. My son is sitting in the parking lot of his school not knowing if he should go in. We don’t want to put him in class and take him out in 10 Minutes if we get the claim number.
1602166515783.gif

Both sides.

Three weeks and the doctor told us yesterday we need to bring a claim from the school. Three weeks, and the school has not filed the claim with their insurance. If the doctor lets us know sooner, at least we catch the school oversight in time, but now I’m driving all over Long Island, waiting for people in meetings and have no idea what’s going on. My son is sitting in the parking lot of his school not knowing if he should go in. We don’t want to put him in class and take him out in 10 Minutes if we get the claim number.
View attachment 312575
😥

121138882_10157588125571966_8143330511318039970_o.jpg

I definitely would not put this past him.

Very thin line between love and hate. I think you actually love me.

In a totally platonic, great great great great grandson kind of way. No pervy stuff. Not that I judge.
Great great, great great, great.

you missed a few. Fify

Both sides.

View attachment 312575
☹ so dumb

Are...are you, um...Manny Machado?

I ask because he’s apparently very fond of the verb chosen.

🤣😂🤣😂

Possibly, lol. that was some bull spit though. Been a lifelong Padres fan unfortunately, my pops was stationed in San Diego twice when I was a kid so I’m stuck with them I reckon. Hell of a play by bellinger though, I just wish this was the NLCS instead of division series, I truly think the Padres and dodgers are the best in the NL

Curious as to how Football Outsiders arrived at that. Considerng we were 1-12 on 3rd downs against SC, with the lone first down being the 3rd and 2 (so no in the 3rd and 4 or longer category) throw where BJ made the great one-handed snag, I am not sure how we could possibly be #1 in that category. I thnk we were closer to 50% against Mizzou, but our 3rd down pct. still has to be rather bad at this point. We must be damn near perfect on 2nd and 7 or longer.

My guess is the poor 3rd down conversion rate hasn't been the OL's fault by their metrics. So if the OL holds up well and JG misses a pass or a receiver drops the ball then the OL gets a positive score for that play.

Just a guess though. I don't follow football outsiders that closely.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
so what do the numbers represent? % of snaps? stuffs per series? what constitutes Havoc anyway? there's no context here????

that seems like something somebody made up...lol. and honeslty, i don't know by looking at that whether we're good bad, middle of the road.........we're just out there by ourselves....and in statistics, that's usually not necessarily a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back