Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Les is a bad fit in Kansas. I think he would have done ok here, but Kansas has to have a young innovator to be successful. Tough place to win. Need to roll the dice find an up an coming OC or DC.
By that time I was onboard with a Les Miles hire with Tee learning under him. In retrospect it would’ve been a disaster imo.

Well, u will always have McMahon in '85 and as an Eagles fan, I can appreciate that.
Great one year flash. Too kamikaze with his body. Franchise QB= at least 10 years of security at the position. If Trubisky could miraculously rebound and give us that I’d sign up for it.
1599969790256.gif

Great one year flash. Too kamikaze with his body. Franchise QB= at least 10 years of security at the position. If Trubisky could miraculously rebound and give us that I’d sign up for it.
View attachment 306151
Mad TV is highly underrated. So, Jaworski, Cunningham, and McNabb have failed me. I thought Carson Wentz was Aaron Rodgers 2.0, but Nick Foles was the QB that finally brought Philly a Lombardi Trophy, so u never know

View attachment 306151
Look, I just went from effing with u and the Bears to feeling sorry for u and the Bears. I'm drunk and high, goodnight all

Mad TV is highly underrated. So, Jaworski, Cunningham, and McNabb have failed me. I thought Carson Wentz was Aaron Rodgers 2.0, but Nick Foles was the QB that finally brought Philly a Lombardi Trophy, so u never know
Jaworski qualifies as a franchise QB. Simms level starter which is borderline HOF. Cunningham could have been that much more if not for Buddy Ryan. Brilliant defensive mind but flawed HC and personality. Randall showed in that one season with the Vikings what his top end was but he had either worn down in his dedication to greatness in Philly or never had it. Reid got everything out of McNabb and it was nothing to sneeze at...another borderline HOF. Bunch of franchise QBs and most of them got you to a SB or damn near.

Reactions: TennacJed
View attachment 306151
Hang in there butchna you never know what’s just around the corner for the Bears1599978771250.gif

Like for MadTV. Waaaay underrated. So many hilarious recurring characters.

Another show that was way better than people remember (especially since no one remembers it) was the short-lived Fridays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back