Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will miss my lil brother...met his maker yesterday after a couple of years battling copd...once Dad passed, baby bro called me every Saturday after the game...rip

Very sorry to hear this. My wife lost her mom a week after we were married and was too sick to attend. Good vibes your way, you are a very sweet lady and it was nice talking to you a few months back.

I will miss my lil brother...met his maker yesterday after a couple of years battling copd...once Dad passed, baby bro called me every Saturday after the game...rip
I’m so sorry! That’s too rough a one for me to pretend to have wise words. Sounds like you had a great relationship. Too many don’t and regrets eat away after such a loss.

Alcoa 35-7. Blackman stinks on offense and their secondary will be weak against good passing teams. 7-7 early in the third quarter because Alcoa kept messing up with fumbles and such. Changed QB's to the second teamer and started the scoring. Brought in the third teamer and scored. Brought back the starter and got another one or two. Did you read that Jeremy?

But the biggest doofus moment was at the end of the game when Mark Packer said #7 for Alcoa would be in trouble for shaking hands with the Blackman guys - not supposed to do that he said. It's OK to knock the crap out of guys, blow spit and snot out everywhere, handing the ball, falling on fumbles in piles, and catching the ball - but don't you dare shake hands after the game.

I cannot stop laughing at the stupidity of that moment.

You are kind man, your words made my eyes leak

You hang in there and find your peace and healing. Hang on to the good stuff and pray for an end to that disease. A sister-in-law of mine has it and she's had some rough times lately. Finally got full disability approval to take the pressure off of having to work.

Murfreesboro added another HS last year (Rockvale). They pulled players from Blackman and Riverdale. Not sure how any of these teams are now.

Blackman fired my friend a couple years ago so I hope they lose every game

I guess Rankin could see the writing on the wall when he left Riverdale for Alcoa. Been a lot of years now.

Reactions: volatil
Murfreesboro added another HS last year (Rockvale). They pulled players from Blackman and Riverdale. Not sure how any of these teams are now.

Blackman fired my friend a couple years ago so I hope they lose every game

To be honest they looked like garbage warmed over. Undisciplined, no playmakers on offense at all. Unable to handle Alcoa's D pressure at all. They never made it to the 50 yard line on O the whole game. They scored on a runback of an Aloca fumble early in the second half or it would have been a shut out.

Reactions: volatil
If this infuriates JJ enough to lead the Niners to a Super Bowl, I'll allow it.
Phillip Shadowens was JJ’s Coach (and Jr’s). He moved on to William Blount after new principal had an issue with how some funds were used 😳. My friend David Watson took over. Had some good teams. He coached Master Teague. New principal fired him randomly. Watson is a good man and really good coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back