Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize A&M was being so highly regarded this year. Phil Steele has them preseason #5.

Sounds like the best draw among them, LSU, and Auburn would clearly be Auburn, at least according to Steele. #20 preseason and should be a home game.

That was one huuuge explosion. Wow. If that wasn't a munition or bomb we need to look into making some for the United States military out of whatever that was. My goodness.

Didn't realize A&M was being so highly regarded this year. Phil Steele has them preseason #5.

Sounds like the best draw among them, LSU, and Auburn would clearly be Auburn, at least according to Steele. #20 preseason and should be a home game.
Yeah they're supposed to take a big leap this year

I’m still considered one of the “active cases”. I had a sneeze July 19. Wife tested positive the 21st so I went and took a test on the 24th. It was positive. According to CDC I would be released now 10 days post test and no symptoms or fever. The Knox county health department however has reported that I took my test on the 27th (I got my results on the 26th). They are therefore now not releasing me until August 6th. I’ve even sent them the paperwork from my visit. Doesn’t matter. They won’t change it.
Stupid stuff like this makes it really difficult to evaluate data. I think the KCHD has done a good job overall, but they clearly dropped the ball here.

I think you like that Maurer has a gunslinger approach to the game. Unfortunately, I think he showed no sign of the wisdom or talent to make that approach work.
I would love a QB who throws for five TDS a game if that meant two INTs as well. Maurer showed more arm talent in his first throw as a Vol than JG ever has. I don’t know how you don’t see talent. I saw a young talent that needed a year in the weight room and a year to work on his game. Unfortunately, JG was so bad that they had to try everyone else when they weren’t ready.

I would love a QB who throws for five TDS a game if that meant two INTs as well. Maurer showed more arm talent in his first throw as a Vol than JG ever has. I don’t know how you don’t see talent. I saw a young talent that needed a year in the weight room and a year to work on his game. Unfortunately, JG was so bad that they had to try everyone else when they weren’t ready.
I saw more talent in Shrout's one throw than I saw in Maurer

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back