Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a big **** talker. But I’ll take any of y’all on in a chili cook off. Ground chuck, chorizo, roasted jalepeno, Serrano, habenero and red peppers, 3 different beans, corn, tomato paste, onion, garlic, cumin, basil, lemon juice, cayenne, salt, pepper, franks hot sauce. But the key ingredient: chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. Get at me
No one has beaten mine. You’ve done a lotta things right, but no bacon or Guinness stout? No celery or onions? 1593656832779.gif

Hey @bignewt (or anyone else) - you watching the new Perry Mason on HBO? It’s good. Releasing an episode a week. Matthew Rhys plays the young Mason. I’m enjoying it.
When Roku and HBO finish their current tiff I'll re subscribe and watch it.
But I like Rhys. Big The Americans fan...

When Roku and HBO finish their current tiff I'll re subscribe and watch it.
But I like Rhys. Big The Americans fan...
Started watching this at the beginning of Covid shutdown. Really enjoyed it but I'm not loving where the characters are right now in the beginning of the last season. Having a hard time pushing through. The last season worth it?

Reactions: jakez4ut
Started watching this at the beginning of Covid shutdown. Really enjoyed it but I'm not loving where the characters are right now in the beginning of the last season. Having a hard time pushing through. The last season worth it?
Extremely worth it. Amongst the best final seasons ever.

@VolGee4 or anyone who actually knows. How did the county health departments acquire this power? It's a punishable offense but I would almost definitely challenge it if I were cited for it.

Lawsuits are stacking like cordwood. Should be interesting next few years. I’m no @VolGee4 but states have some legislative latitude when it comes to health scares.... mainly precedent from past pandemics. Federally not much. However most State lawmakers stayed home during Covid and let governors run wild with no checks and balance.

Yeah...I love that show. Great ending... Imo

We watched it as it aired. Been toying with binging it... Probably flows better.. There is a lot going on... Lol... But I really hated that it ended. But it was a great ending..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back