Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up thinking Pruitt has handled this flawlessly. Then I read my timeline and see parents of the incoming frosh just over the moon in Pruitt’s corner. Whatever the ulterior motives and style behind protests, the spirit of it, the righteous anger... Pruitt has processed it, most importantly listened/acted and not talked, regurgitated it, and created a community in the football program that players obviously adore right now. I love that our players trust our ball coach and see him as an ally. Trust is a powerful thing.
Hope it helps recruiting.

All the s**t that man Kamar talked to opposing fan bases and recruited for us only to flip back to a coach who called him out on his Own BS!..Is dumb lol this boy is goofy as hell!..
Dude did a lot of trash talking :):). He may be a great football player but I doubt the team needs this stuff in the locker room. He might be a little off center :cool::cool:. Good luck and good riddance.

Oh. Well if that's it... Count me in the no big deal camp lol.. a recruit decommits... Shocking.... Especially one that's done it 3x's lol
We never have good luck with prospects that enjoy the recruiting process too much. Fortunately, they are seldom as good as their self esteem

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back