Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must depend on the wifey. If my husband bought me a sewing machine, I would just laugh at him.
It may not be for everyone but I know she’s wanted one. I’m messing with it myself and It’s honestly the sh!t. I’m just happy that she’s got a new hobby that she loves and I don’t have to be her sole source of entertainment and I can finally reread Lord of the Rings in silence

It may not be for everyone but I know she’s wanted one. I’m messing with it myself and It’s honestly the sh!t. I’m just happy that she’s got a new hobby that she loves and I don’t have to be her sole source of entertainment and I can finally reread Lord of the Rings in silence
Tom Bombadil. Favorite supporting character.

Kudos to her. I’ve always wanted to be able to sew, tried many times, it’s a defeat I have to admit.

MLB:
giphy.gif

Take the caffeine. Spurn the coffee and bubbly tummy.

Coffee is just a gross, bitter fluid covering up a wonderful drug. Mix the caffeine with a little L-Theanine. Booom
Un-American! You need to be put in time out for a week or two, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back