Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think Ray is Georgia’s thing to get interest like Coach Duggs for us, or is he just a flaming idiot?
I think he is legit on drugs. He started making half normal videos about food and weed strains about a year ago and he was chubby. Now he's slimming down and losing his mind. Maybe it's all an act and I really hope it is. But I don't know...

I think he is legit on drugs. He started making half normal videos about food and weed strains about a year ago and he was chubby. Now he's slimming down and losing his mind. Maybe it's all an act and I really hope it is. But I don't know...
Agree. Either way, it generates interest

Wasn’t about the game itself for me. I tuned in to see how many people logged in. 125,000 watched the championship game. Now that doesn’t even hold my attention.
Its just his style. Back when I olayed that game a lot. I ran a lot of those crazy blitzes and used a bunch of the wild stuff people found. I cant watch him user the d line all game

Reactions: Devo182 and volatil
Extreme? Or Appropriate?...my opinion is I think it’s ridiculous for us to be paying for someone else’s past mistakes,instead of making future generations pay for it.I think working too keep history from repeating itself and spreading the awareness and knowledge on the matter would be more effective because history Does comes in cycles.

Attachments

• B598AE9F-C646-4117-9F3D-76B212153BDE.jpeg
    B598AE9F-C646-4117-9F3D-76B212153BDE.jpeg
    343.1 KB · Views: 184
Reactions: headhunter15
Talladega allowing 5k fans at the June 21 race
That about all that would show up anyways. Sadly, NASCAR was fun In the 90s and has been going downhill... lucky dog, freeze the field, restrictor plates... I was a huge fan once upon a time, but I have watched a race or cared about it in at least 10 years—— this is a football forum. So, I say that to say the same thing can happen to football. TMQ immutable law says something like football is guaranteed to have the big following in the future. It could decrease in popularity like NBA and NASCAR. I enjoy watching my local high school BBall team and I don’t give a rip about NBA anymore. If I watch a race it’ll be the dirt track over in Rome or Woodstock

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Extreme? Or Appropriate?...my opinion is I think it’s ridiculous for us to be paying for someone else’s past mistakes,instead of making future generations pay for it.I think working too keep history from repeating itself and spreading the awareness and knowledge on the matter would be more effective because history Does comes in cycles.
Gamecock fans has been yelling this for years now about Clemson. First Reverend Hugh now Pastor Dabo. Happy we got the rough around the edges football genius.

That's what they're doing.

It’s lame to care about it but it’s an easy fix. Just change the name so people will stop b*tching about it

That about all that would show up anyways. Sadly, NASCAR was fun In the 90s and has been going downhill... lucky dog, freeze the field, restrictor plates... I was a huge fan once upon a time, but I have watched a race or cared about it in at least 10 years—— this is a football forum. So, I say that to say the same thing can happen to football. TMQ immutable law says something like football is guaranteed to have the big following in the future. It could decrease in popularity like NBA and NASCAR. I enjoy watching my local high school BBall team and I don’t give a rip about NBA anymore. If I watch a race it’ll be the dirt track over in Rome or Woodstock
I get what you're saying, but my point was just people being allowed to attend. May be good news for this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back