Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t a slight @mr.checkerboards , but the fact we think we have a QB “situation to figure out” with a 5th-year multi-game starter on the roster doesn’t make me feel warm and fuzzy 😆

It’s a bit of a problem for Pruitt. How many coaches in year 3 are still using the same QB from year 1 when that QB is so bad? Usually a capable replacement is brought in by then.

Especially when they are so big and heavy
I doubt you could even imagine.

Not an insult. Probably TMI, but when you have advanced cirrhosis, your body retains a lot of fluid. And I mean a lot. One of the places that fluid goes if you're a man is into the scrotum. Imagine walking around with a bowling ball between your legs. People will think I'm exaggerating. I'm not. After a liver transplant and two hernia surgeries, things got better. Like I said, probably TMI, but

giphy.gif

I doubt you could even imagine.

Not an insult. Probably TMI, but when you have advanced cirrhosis, your body retains a lot of fluid. And I mean a lot. One of the places that fluid goes if you're a man is into the scrotum. Imagine walking around with a bowling ball between your legs. People will think I'm exaggerating. I'm not. After a liver transplant and two hernia surgeries, things got better. Like I said, probably TMI, but

giphy.gif
c5576501-1a7a-43b8-b5e4-9f0aed1083e0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back