Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back and watching some 2018 games, goodness we were bad
Yet so darn good against a couple ranked teams. Bit of an enigma. I wonder if a team has ever beaten more than 2 ranked teams in a season, while finishing under .500? That has to be a small club we are a part of.

I know nothing about football. Didn’t realize it until I heard Coach Pruitt in this video.

giphy.gif

Yet so darn good against a couple ranked teams. Bit of an enigma. I wonder if a team has ever beaten more than 2 ranked teams in a season, while finishing under .500? That has to be a small club we are a part of.
I still cant explain that Auburn win everything just went our way, but Ive always kinda felt like even as bad as we've been our talent has still been equal to UK

I just don’t know? I wonder if he gets it (don’t take that the wrong way) he came in out of shape, I remember my brother telling me he heard or read Pruitt saying he was all over the place out there. After watching Pruitts video I could see why one would be lost. 🤣 I know I was watching the video
I was so excited when I heard we got him in the 2018 class. I just knew that he would come in and produce from day one. I hope he makes a big impact this year for our defense.

I got stubbie, stump, and clip all jumbled up in my brain now... don’t know who the hell the corner or the backer is sposed to take when 3 runs a dig

Feel a lot stupider now after having watched that, expected the opposite

Sounds like you clipped your stubble too short and now it looks like a stump. Just dont scratch in Public. Lol

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back