Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE-MORTIFIED-PUNTER1.gif

Dan Wolken finally with a relevant tweet...

Your original point was, "The owners are the reason the players have jobs".

I don't disagree about additional jobs. But the players on each team don't have their job because of x owner, nor did said owner create any of those jobs. That was my only point and that is what the debate is over - players vs owners.

Now, that was merely a point about who takes credit for baseball player jobs, not about who should take the losses.

Its just semantics. I’m not talking about these particular owners per se. I’m talking about in general. The only way players and employees exist is with owners unless players decide to run their own league. Just like any other business. Sure, in this instance, the league would step in and save a franchise from a bankrupt owner, but the gist is still the same.

Reactions: Devo182
Water heater leaking from the hot water outlet.

I love today.

Three only thing saving 2020 for me is our football season.

GBO. Please.
I just replaced my water heater last year----$1500
On the bright side, the old water heater lasted 19 years. I don't think they make them like that anymore.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
😂 @ me

We hear early in the off season that we have room for one grad transfer.

We don’t get chase Hayden and I think it’s because the team told him there’s no room, we’re getting Zack Evans.

Zack Evans picks TCU, and I think it’s because the team told him there’s no room, we’re getting JT Daniels.

JT Daniels picks Georgia.

I legit never would’ve imagined we’d go 0/3

And I concede Hayden isn’t a huge loss. I think he would’ve helped both on the field and in figure recruiting efforts etc. But talent wise he wasn’t anything Jabari Smalls couldn’t be.

Reactions: Catbone
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back