Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used the flat for this one, but hell we cut a whole brisket into 1lb pieces and froze them just for future burgers, so we'll be using the whole thing. Will try to keep it in mind when we get to the point cuts. Only the second time doing these burgers, but were never going back. Insanely good!
Ahh that sounds good! We have points in packages at our local store have to go to sams to get whole packer. Let me know how the point is.

Reactions: Smokeytom
Have tried to discuss football in the FF a few times in the last few weeks... Jesus Christ... in case you forgot what it’s like here’s a recap....
-any discussion of WRs gets sidetracked by a mouth breather saying “it won’t matter if we don’t have a good quarterback!!!!!!”
-a thumb sucking walking goatee says “we suck at LB”. Someone else gives a well thought out and researched response. Thumb sucker takes dissenting opinion as a personal attack and gets defensive. Brags about playing JV football in 1989. Conversation ends.
-walking skeleton responds to conversation about modern offense by saying “I’ve been watching the Vols since 1959. Now THAT was football” gets 30 likes because we’re proud of him for working his computer.
-every response of who will start/ be good next year is a freshman. People forget we had decent depth/ role players from the 2018/2019 class who are next up.
-yet again, star gazers with no understanding of recruiting/ coach evaluations complain about our class average Despite the fact we have added 11-13 great players in May.
-someone asks if Cade Mays has been approved again.....

I need a new hobby

Have tried to discuss football in the FF a few times in the last few weeks... Jesus Christ... in case you forgot what it’s like here’s a recap....
-any discussion of WRs gets sidetracked by a mouth breather saying “it won’t matter if we don’t have a good quarterback!!!!!!”
-a thumb sucking walking goatee says “we suck at LB”. Someone else gives a well thought out and researched response. Thumb sucker takes dissenting opinion as a personal attack and gets defensive. Brags about playing JV football in 1989. Conversation ends.
-walking skeleton responds to conversation about modern offense by saying “I’ve been watching the Vols since 1959. Now THAT was football” gets 30 likes because we’re proud of him for working his computer.
-every response of who will start/ be good next year is a freshman. People forget we had decent depth/ role players from the 2018/2019 class who are next up.
-yet again, star gazers with no understanding of recruiting/ coach evaluations complain about our class average Despite the fact we have added 11-13 great players in May.

I need a new hobby
Sir, this is a Wendy’s..

I need a new hobby

Or stay out of the FF. Good for the football soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back