Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That show can, I think, be dismissed as anything other than an MJ narrative

I wasn’t the biggest Stern fan, but it literally came out of his mouth. He was all about making the NBA as popular as it could be, and that included keeping M.J. on the court.

Reactions: Sleegro
Rivals says we're in the final five for a 4 star TE named Terrance Ferguson out of Colorado. They have him ranked as their #7 TE. 247 has him ranked #14. Hadn't heard of this kid.

They also say Oregon has the best chance of getting him but they also say Oregon leads for the #4 TE Matavao. Can't imagine they pull both in. Auburn also is in on Ferguson. He's not deciding before he visits his final 5 and he hasn't done any visits so no commitment soon.

For me the most significant thing is we're still out there fighting for 4 & 5 star recruits despite having all these commitments. Going to trust that Pruitt knows what he's doing and sit back and enjoy as he builds our talent back to 90's level when we were feared everywhere and UGA was a perennial also-ran.

@secking

Hey, just wanted to remind you that Georgia is the most overhyped team/program in the country.....probably history. Haven’t won a thing since the 80’s and on top of that Kirby Smart can’t win with these top 2-3 classes. Are y’all going to finally realize after this season that Smart is Butch Jones just at a better location.

Favorite cheeseburger?

My own.

73/27 ground beef mixed with soy sauce, smoked Spanish paprika, cumin, and tumeric. Grill to almost done, brush on some Sticky Fingers BBQ sauce for a couple of minutes, flip and do the same to the other side and top with baby Swiss cheese. Let cheese melt, remove and place on a bun that was on the grill for a couple of minutes. Top with onion, tomato, and hamburger dills, and finish off with a mix of mustard and a little of the BBQ sauce.

Just looked at Athlons preseason top 25. They have Florida at 6...they know something we don’t know?
Had bama at 2, Oklahoma 4, UF 6, UGA 7.
VOLS weren’t mentioned, but had Iowa at 25 lol, speaking of Iowa...
Allegedly Vols are #26. it was last week that I saw the response from Bradon Gall? maybe.

Ok so here’s my secret cheeseburger recipe.

Half 80/20 ground beef, half homemade sausage over pecan fire. Topped with pork belly or bacon, grilled onions, avocado, fried egg, either Jalapeño pimento cheese or melted sharp cheddar. I like Dukes mayo and hienz ketchup.
Sounds like a lot of money to put into a burger.... also, your recipe isn’t secret anymore.

Reactions: RikidyBones
👀 I think I would be okay with that

“This year, things set up very well for the Vols,” Fornelli writes. “Not only are they playing the game in Knoxville, but Tennessee has a bye the week before. Alabama does not. Alabama's game against Tennessee will be its eighth contest in as many weeks. It will also be Alabama's third road game in four weeks. All the ingredients are there for a major Tennessee upset, so don't forget who told you it was going to happen five months ahead of time.”

I predicted this because of these things several months ago. Guy stole my stuff.

@secking

Hey, just wanted to remind you that Georgia is the most overhyped team/program in the country.....probably history. Haven’t won a thing since the 80’s and on top of that Kirby Smart can’t win with these top 2-3 classes. Are y’all going to finally realize after this season that Smart is Butch Jones just at a better location.
Back in Early 2000's, living in Coed Dorm. Used to see my very good friend, also, UGA fan from time to time. It became a thing, leaving notes on each others door, talking smack. Id come home and see that note, it would make my blood boil.

Finally came down to this note, she then called truce. 'Ahem'...

'You bettwe pray Choir Boy can do something with all this talent...cause you're gonna need it all this year vs TN'.

Not sure why that of all the **** I talked was the straw to break camels back. She was done after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back