Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since PC is clearly the superior gaming platform I've decided to download the PS3 emulator and get NCAA 14 as well as the roster update for 2020 (all for free because PC again is the best).

If it turns out you can play online let us know and I'll get it just so I can give you a friendly beatdown.

Every time. I hear the UGA band playing "The Battle Hymn of the Republic", I think of Sherman and his terrible swift sword laying waste to everything in Georgia (and South Carolina)

Reactions: ATC_VOL and Bms4880
I got to watch the 2018 National Championship game earlier. It was pretty cool seeing our current HC and OC go against each other.

Who do you think got the best of the other that game, Pruitt or Chaney?

Watching it I believe Chaney definitely got the best of Pruitt in the 1st half. 3 scoring drives (1 TD, 2 FGs). On a defense that only allowed 11 pts/game all season. Chaney got Pruitt on a deep ball due to a mismatch early on in the 2nd half then Pruitt just shut him down. It was interesting in the 1st half Chaney threw the ball all over the place on them then they got the lead and it’s like they tried to just wear them down with the ground game and Pruitt ate it alive.

I would have to give Pruitt the slight edge for completely shutting down Chaney in the 2nd half and did so by shutting down what Georgia did best. I wonder if they talk about that at all?

The thing I love about a Pruitt defense that I have seen in the FSU National Championship game and the Bama National Championship game is So Much Boundary Pressure! Dude is in love with corner blitzes!

So since PC is clearly the superior gaming platform I've decided to download the PS3 emulator and get NCAA 14 as well as the roster update for 2020 (all for free because PC again is the best).
is it working well for you? I've read that PS3 emulation is really hit or miss.

A prospect commits last night during/right after Coach Duggs game. Bell is committing tomorrow night. I wonder if Duggs will be playing tomorrow night too. I wonder if a surprise prospect could commit tonight. AV noted some recruiting stuff was going in connection with the Coach Duggs internet sensation. Am I crazy? Probably....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back