Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer is Soylent Green.

tumblr_obf756sc991ufl1nbo1_500.gif
Suck a good show... Sad about Hartman.

Here’s a VQ poster’s summary of the War Room tonight. We getting everybody yall

Campbell is a Vol on Monday, dude is a freak at TE.

Bell is a Vol, can play TE or DE. Has great size for both

Marley could pop at any moment, stud athlete that can play WR, S, or ILB

Wolfe is trending Vols with family wanting him close to home, could make a decision this month

We are surging for Mondon AND Mims

Oh and let’s throw in Price for good measure.

WE ARE ROLLING!!!!”
Bassmaster, don't you love when a plan comes together! The plan you ask "Make The Big Orange Great Again":cool:

VFL...GBO

Wolfe is trending Vols with family wanting him close to home, could make a decision this month

WE ARE ROLLING!!!!”
That's great. It really is. But I want more! Bring me Page and Arnold and Ritzie and Tony Grimes!! I want them all!!!

Is that so wrong??

WE ARE ROLLING!!!!”

I Love The Smell of Git Shirts of the morning

1589518169548.gif

Five years ago today we brought Ashlee home from the hospital. While we were unaware that it was just the first time we would leave, after what would become (now eight with a little dental procedure she had last year) SEVEN surgeries, we were never happier.

Ashlee just came inside 10 minutes ago, after playing with her sisters outside for what must have been the last 5 or 6 hours. It's hard to imagine sometimes just how far she's come.

VolNation played a big part in keeping my sanity during that time and, thanks to @volatil, the staff at STR, @Atlanta VOL, and countless others on this site, we were able to get through it financially.

I haven't forgotten. I never will. We have tried to pay it forward at every opportunity. You all just don't know what affect the generosity and kindness of strangers had on our family...

So thank you again, VolNation. Y'all are my people.
Awesome testimony

I just remembered something that has confirmed it is going to be the Decade of the Vols. My DIL said one day that she liked the name Saban for a girl. I managed to squeak out that was Alabama's coach's name (I was about to faint because if you push she does the opposite of what you say so I couldn't scream like I wanted...). She said, "I know, but I like it anyway." But she got over that thank God and on the day that Tennessee announced Pruitt as the new head coach, she posted on FB that they were going with the name...Prue. DOTV!!!

I just remembered something that has confirmed it is going to be the Decade of the Vols. My DIL said one day that she liked the name Saban for a girl. I managed to squeak out that was Alabama's coach's name (I was about to faint because if you push she does the opposite of what you say so I couldn't scream like I wanted...). She said, "I know, but I like it anyway." But she got over that thank God and on the day that Tennessee announced Pruitt as the new head coach, she posted on FB that they were going with the name...Prue. DOTV!!!
1589522001801.gif

I’ve gradually been increasing my social activities of late and it occurred to me that I might be taking on additional risk. The life expectancy for Tennesseans is 76 years and the last time I used one of those online life expectancy calculators based on demographics and lifestyle it said I should live for 84 years.

Last month I celebrated my 64th birthday, implying I have 20 years remaining, or 12 years depending on which metric comes into play. I’ve been smoking cigarettes for 45+ years now, minimum a pack a day, Marlboro regular, so I have about a 75% chance of surviving that lifestyle choice.

I wanted to know what my estimated survival probability might be given a snapshot of the latest numbers from the Tennessee department of public health if I should catch the Wuhan flu here in Tennessee. It turns out for my age group my probability for survival could be almost 96% and given that I’m pretty sure my genes come from the Appalachian tribe that’s probably a good bet. Now I’m back to the most likely limiting factor of life expectancy for me as my smoking habit which I have promised myself to quit sometime in the next 20+ years.

Just for the record, it is my belief that during the time I presumably have left we as Vols will win at least 20 national championships in football. Positive people live longer. It’s a law of natural science. jmo.

ScreenHunter 377.png

WE ARE ROLLING!!!!”

5DE4C2DB-7480-4280-8013-7B2AC1751DD5.gif

WE ARE ROLLING!!!!”

Reliable poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back