Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks need to pay attention to what the VOLS are doing. Yes, we are getting recruits, but it’s the type of recruits we are getting.

Pruitt is building a National Contender Defense. Gap fillers inside, Edge rushers with speed and more speed behind them.

These are the kind of kids we used to get in the 90s. Size with nasty SPEED.!!

Damn feels good to be a VOL

Folks need to pay attention to what the VOLS are doing. Yes, we are getting recruits, but it’s the type of recruits we are getting.

Pruitt is building a National Contender Defense. Gap fillers inside, Edge rushers with speed and more speed behind them.

#PruittEra 🍊

Price and others have bet the over on 3.5 commits this weekend. Do you think we hit 4?

I've not been following recruiting this last bit but the string of high rated commits has my attention. Do we feel good about them sticking it all the way out and signing?

Reactions: captainfalcon777
Willis and Lewis would be the best LB class we have gotten since Curt Maggit and AJ Johnson in 2011. Add even just one in either Colson or Mondon and this would be the best LB class we have gotten in well over a decade! Let that sink in for a minute.
Its sunk.

I recall watching us play in '05. I love Fulmer, hes the battle captain.

But, losing with that defense is criminal.

I'm sure some have been on Twitter today......sooo MILFs is trending...on Mother's Day and the responses are great.

Slow ourselves down the historic linebacker class talks when say Oregon had two 5 star lbs last class and more. Really excited for this upcoming class however.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back