Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A take on the 49ers draft selections from the Athletic.

Day three pick who could surprise: Jauan Jennings, WR, Tennessee
Although he is a slow-footed receiver, Jennings is one of the physically toughest receivers I’ve ever evaluated. He will work the middle of the field and power through contact to win the catch point and break tackles. He and Jalen Hurd give the 49ers a pair of intriguing “big” slot receivers.

Although he is a slow-footed receiver, Jennings is one of the physically toughest receivers I’ve ever evaluated. He will work the middle of the field and power through contact to win the catch point and break tackles. He and Jalen Hurd give the 49ers a pair of intriguing “big” slot receivers.
Copying the Bucs, doing the ol’ Howard/Evans type duo

Reactions: GojiraVol17

The difference is Hurd doesn't like getting hit, and JJ don't give a damn. He'd just as well go through you as around you.

Actually, Osovet is more of a northern guy. I don’t think he’d be the first to tweet a hint about a GA kid.

I’m changing my prediction to it being someone from St Frances Academy in MD or someone else up north.

Reactions: TennacJed
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back