Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked this and took it back, because, while I know and can relate, But it’s not a like. I truly understand being grateful that someone is still here (by the the true grace of God), but still having to see them decline, and nothing you can do. Ever since Dad survived he’s massive heart attack and having dementia, last of December, he’s not the same Dad. I’m so sorry for you and your family. I really don’t have anything else to say for you, but will continue to pray, just wanted to let you know.
Appreciated..and same to you.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Worst part of my mom’s passing to me. Can’t handle even the thought of fighting for my breath or not being able to move freely. Told my wife no breathing tubes or body casts ever...confusing her since the subject was dinner plans. Best thoughts for her, buddy.
Appreciated..I know you had it rough for awhile.

Reactions: butchna
Man it's funny you bring up the Plague. I've been watching those Underworld movies again. Alexander Corvinus became the first immortal because the Plague mutated his body. Maybe the coronavirus could make that 1 and a billion person immortal. If you view the world like a comic book, it's possible.
View attachment 265894
On the Outer Limit show, they have one where a female became physically Immortal, by the bubonic plague...while everyone in her village died, she lived.

On the show she had a one night stand with a guy....years flies by and now the guy has a college age son with his wife. The son brings he’s woman home and guess what......it’s Her👀👀👀

Roughly 500,000 people hospitalized so far this flu season thru February (estimates are very loose at this point), nearly 500,000 hospitalized last flu season, and over 800,000 two flu seasons ago beg to differ. Somehow, our hospitals handled it. And somehow there wasn't a play-by-play on each one. I won't even mentioned the number of deaths. The media reaction to this has been interesting. I'll leave it at that.

What did I say that is factually incorrect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back