Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
SP+ thinks we’ll have a better defense this year than Alabama. SP+ is usually less favorable toward us than FPI. In fact this year, according to SP+, in regards to our schedule, only Florida and Georgia are expected to have better defenses. On the other side of the ball SP+ thinks there are 7 teams on our schedule with at least a marginally better offense. Our offense is expected to be better than Furman, Missouri, South Carolina, Arkansas, and Vanderbilt. Charlotte, Oklahoma, Florida, Alabama, Kentucky, Georgia, and Troy are all expected to have somewhat better offenses that us. Obviously we expect our defense to win against Charlotte, Kentucky, and Troy but we need a much better offense of our own if we’re going to compete with Oklahoma, Florida, Alabama, and Georgia. I hate to admit this before practice even starts but I'm really hoping Bailey is able to significantly distance himself from the other QBs and take the job outright. jmo.

View attachment 265384
How come our Bye opponent does not have any ratings? That's usually a pretty tough game for us.

Another thing people dismiss & forget about last year.

One BAD foul call from us being in the Elite 8 instead of Purdue. The way March Madness works sometimes 1 call or bad luck is the game changer. I think we would have beaten Virginia too.

Man Purdue became the golden state warriors last year when we played them. If not for them we would’ve probably won it all

2012 - The Mayan calendar is gonna kill us all!
tumblr_md3hyc04QJ1r3l41yo8_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back