Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auburn mugs us all game and the slightest of hand checks by Vescovi gets called. Can’t stand it.

Also let 1 dude beat us. Just don’t let Daughty shoot in the 2nd half and we’re winning.

Reactions: OrangenSC
It's definitely worth watching as Bohanon's revenge/redemption story is written smartly into a true historical narrative around the building of the transcontinental railroad, so there are numerous true historical characters in the story. And Bohanon is a great character. But for some reason, in the final season, the writers turn this hard man into a rather wimpy character in the final season. So enjoy the first 4 seasons and skip S5.

You seem like a man in the “know”,give me some details on the “peaky blinders” I just started that and it’s really good so far but the “English” slang throws me off a bit and makes it difficult to follow sometimes regarding to motives,plans and the goals they are trying to reach.

JJJ was never a dominant scorer coming out of high school. Some of yall see a 5 star and believe he's going to be Lebron. JJJ has not been healthy all year, he's been hurt since the day he stepped on campus.
Thats not an excuse for the amount of awful turnovers and fouls he has

Old Bruce owns Barnes. If UTAD had gone to bat for Bruce we would have been to a couple of final fours by now. Sucks.....
Yep, All UTAD had to do was let Bruce know the NCAA already had incriminating photos of the BBQ before Bruce was questioned by the NCAA... but the UTAD were willing to sacrifice the BB program in hopes that the NCAA would go easy on Kiffin and the FB program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back