Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My go to... When I remember it exists

I had forgotten they were still there. Used to be one at Highland Plaza. Burgers were only like $1 and I would get there at closing time and they would occasionally drop a full bag of hot fries on me and my friends. Dang, them fries were pretty good.

Anyone remember Central Park in Knoxville?

I have no idea if they were a chain or what. I just know I loved their burger and fries as a kid and was really impressed they could run an entire drive-thru restauarant out of a 20x20 box, granted some 2 or 3 stories tall. It just sat in the middle of a parking lot across from West Town Mall. I believe there was one off Western Ave too.
We had one in Athens when I was growing up, also had the old school drive through only style Krystal.

I read some BTS stuff. Kenny and Kelley agreed they werent going to say yes. He played it up and ghosted her after filming.
Interesting

I’m cool with slowing it down. That timing was nuts. If they agreed it was an odd reaction by him because he seemed crushed and they seemed to have something to build on

I just drank a Sweet Water IPA with pineapple, thought I would try it. My beer tastebuds reacted as follows.7F0DBEE7-0150-4091-B63B-834A1BDF4681.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back