Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lady will have a great day I'm sure.

View attachment 264156

"This will be good pub, go give this lady an umbrella. . . . Um . . . wait, this just in, we're getting crushed on Twitter. Call FSU and ask them what we can do to try to recover."

Literally the least they could do to give her an umbrella.

Haha I never was a LeBron fan either, he’s good but not the 🐐. But one thing I didn’t know about him was he came up hard, and I kinda respect him for making it big time. 🤷‍♂️Don’t @ me Bass
I don't know much about his background, but how did he grow up hard? I was reading about him in sports illustrated when he was like a freshman in high school. Dude never had to go to college and was a multi-millionaire by the time he was 18.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I don't know much about his background, but how did he grow up hard? I was reading about him in sports illustrated when he was like a freshman in high school. Dude never had to go to college and was a multi-millionaire by the time he was 18.

There are 17 years before someone turns 18.

Read about his childhood. He grew up hard. Being a millionaire at 18 doesn’t erase the hardships of the previous 17 years. Say what you want about him, that dude is a straight up success story.

His dad was a ex-con never around. They was very poor. Just a rough childhood

Look up his background on his time as a pre-teen. No father, living with other people, and the area of Akron he grew up in...

Reactions: VOLSONLY
There are 17 years before someone turns 18.

Read about his childhood. He grew up hard. Being a millionaire at 18 doesn’t erase the hardships of the previous 17 years. Say what you want about him, that dude is a straight up success story.
How he handled himself at 18 once he became a millionaire is just as impressive as overcoming a hard upbringing. He never once got in trouble since he has been in the league and there are so many stories about future stars who struggle to live up to the hype, party, and waste all their money

How he handled himself at 18 once he became a millionaire is just as impressive as overcoming a hard upbringing. He never once got in trouble since he has been in the league and there are so many stories about future stars who struggle to live up to the hype, party, and waste all their money
LeBron couldn’t be anymore perfect but people continue to find anything negative about the man. While people like Jordan & Magic can never do anything wrong (even though they have major baggage). Deep down, i think a lot people envy him because he threatens MJ’s goat status in basketball. They nitpick any and everything to try and validate what jordan would have done or did.

NBA is a joke exactly bc of things like this. The rules are ignored so faux-exciting things happen. It’s a sham to anyone who knows the game.
Rules have changed though. The way they now define gathering the ball has loosened things. You could make a case it wasn't a walk because he gathered after a step. Then he took his 2 allowed steps.

Same as football changing to allow more offense.

Rules have changed though. The way they now define gathering the ball has loosened things. You could make a case it wasn't a walk because he gathered after a step. Then he took his 2 allowed steps.

I'm gathering that the NBA is trash.

This is true

Reactions: drvenner

You can have the NFL and the NBA. Truth be told, NCAA footballl has become less watchable also. The rules have changed so very much; defensive football is hamstrung by the helmet contact rules. Do away with helmets entirely if by mere contact, the defensive player will be at fault. No common sense in the administration of the game.

Reactions: Volinmem
LeBron couldn’t be anymore perfect but people continue to find anything negative about the man. While people like Jordan & Magic can never do anything wrong (even though they have major baggage). Deep down, i think a lot people envy him because he threatens MJ’s goat status in basketball. They nitpick any and everything to try and validate what jordan would have done or did.
Nah. I just think he’s overrated and needs to stop whining all the time

Nah. I just think he’s overrated and needs to stop whining all the time
Lol sure.... I was going to send over some gifs of MJ’s travels and walks that werent called, but the files were too big. End of the day... all of the superstars get “calls” or “noncalls” that are to their benefit. Some of these old-timey people want to act like its only bron that has gotten the benefit of the whistle or non-whistle. They need to go and kick rocks and appreciate greatness when its happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back