Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get a good draw in conference tournament. Not scared of Auburn or LSU at all.
To me it’s simply if we show up. We’ve been inconsistent all year. First half against Arkansas the other night was hard to watch. They look like a different team today. 🤷‍♂️

The positive for Mike White is that I don’t think I have seen him act like a baby like Wade does. They have very good talent, and he has not coached them well.
A few camera angles he was crying to refs. Granted he never stomped his feet like a toddler like Wade does. I hate that guy.

So we've given up a monster 2nd half lead recently...UF has made some big comebacks.

How do you approach if you are CRB?

I don't remember him ever saying it was a bad team. Merely too inexperienced in the trenches for the SEC. I think most had that concern.

It was more than that but no huge deal, it's just opinions. Not a fan of the "don't argue with him, you obviously don't know who Larry is" comments that follow.

But that's not personal, been thru the same with d1, the uniform guy (name slips atm) and even AV.
Not their faults, at times, people just confuse info and opinion.

We're hanging in there. Really appreciate all the kind words and prayers from all my buds on Volnation. @Freak has really created a great community. Special shout out to @butchna for commiting to donate towards Alzheimer's research.
Sorry bud. Today is the first day off in 14 days. I was planning on donating. Is the link still up to donate in her honor?

I don't remember him ever saying it was a bad team. Merely too inexperienced in the trenches for the SEC. I think most had that concern.
You're probably right I couldn't remember exactly what he said but that's probably more accurate to what he said. Im probably getting some of the comments about his post mixed up with what was actually said lol.

Sorry bud. Today is the first day off in 14 days. I was planning on donating. Is the link still up to donate in her honor?
No. I never really set up anything just asked if anyone had an extra dollar or two just to find one of their chosing. Don't feel obligated. You're donating in another way.

Reactions: volatil
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back