Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. You just confused the crap out of me. My alerts told me that you quoted me, but it kept taking me to Bass's post. I assume you quoted me by mistake and fixed it. I thought I was losing my dang mind.

Thanks. You just confused the crap out of me. My alerts told me that you quoted me, but it kept taking me to Bass's post. I assume you quoted me by mistake and fixed it. I thought I was losing my dang mind.
tenor.gif

Good grief. Were gonna have to step it up.
I had read the article mentioned, Ga had outspent everyone in recruiting 2016-18 and now they pumped in almost 40% more this year.
That's just insane.

Georgia spent $3.7 million on football recruiting alone in 2018-19. That represents an increase of more than $1 million — we’re talking close to 40 percent — from 2017-18. Georgia already led the nation in 2017-18, spending roughly $200,000 more than Alabama, according to USA Today.

Georgia spent how much on recruiting? - FootballScoop

So NSD is almost upon us and we're basically only hoping for two signatures(since Evans isn't expected to commit anywhere). Feels strange, and very anti-climactic. Hope we land Wideman and Beckwith, but the lack of potential for true surprise takes away the magic.

So NSD is almost upon us and we're basically only hoping for two signatures(since Evans isn't expected to commit anywhere). Feels strange, and very anti-climactic. Hope we land Wideman and Beckwith, but the lack of potential for true surprise takes away the magic.
But just wait until the season....

Honestly, how can anyone watch old movies based in the fifties or so and not think those were better times? Same cute girls as every generation, but with music that is actually palatable... makes me a little depressed honestly. I hate my generation’s taste.

The times, yes. The music, no. 70s music for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back