Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes definitely a homer but I love listening to that.You should be a homer if your calling a teams game that signs your pay checks.

Absolutely. I love when Priest goes off. Bob over there sounding like Ben Stein and Tim yells over top "GET YOU SOME OF THAT, TABOR!!"
Haha, cracks me up.

Sup fellas. Loved Bandon and our golf trip but always good to be back home. You morans held it down I see. I miss anything major? Jay is back, that’s good. We may or may not land Evans? Okay. BasketVols are made up of a bunch a betas at the moment. Anything else?

He’s always reminded me of Barkley but he’s probably got a better golf swing than him #smoothView attachment 258667

Haha, I'm just glad someone else sees it. Mostly when they jog up court but they lean forward like 6 inches. They're not the only ones I've ever seen but it's far from common.

Sup fellas. Loved Bandon and our golf trip but always good to be back home. You morans held it down I see. I miss anything major? Jay is back, that’s good. We may or may not land Evans? Okay. BasketVols are made up of a bunch a betas at the moment. Anything else?

Learned what a striated hindquarter of a man looks like. Thanks, Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back