Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... I turn 32 today. I'm disgusted with myself. That's old as butt.
But you don’t look a day over 18. So you got that going for you...

HotUnawareAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Happy birthday. The 30's are great. You're really old when someone else has to wipe your butt so don't complain. Enjoy these days. They do, as everyone says, go by very quickly. Have a great one!
So someone else wipes yer butt huh? Sounds like a real crappy job.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Good Netflix series to binge? We have just got through Schitts Creek, orange is the new black, and we’re thinking Ozark or Narcos.

I’d definitely watch Ozark, it’s a great show. season 3 is coming out in March as well. Narcos is alright, it’s interesting to see the scale of operations some of the cartels had. I’d recommend Bloodline if you haven’t seen it yet, it’s one of the better shows I’ve watched. Dexter is also a good one to binge watch

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Got reservations at Tableau in new Orleans on Valentine's day. Anyone ever been there?

Nb4 no but I have been to the Applebee's

None of those guys could have played in the NFL right away. Almost no 17-18 year old HS kids are physically ready yet, but I think the NFL needs their own farm system like MLB so we can do away with this endless ignorant "pay the players" garbage.

I do agree with your last part. I think that’s the only way a league like the XFL could survive long term. Have the NFL adopt that league and have 2 or 3 teams share a team.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
She’s one of my all time favs and I could have given 2 💩 for her tennis skills lol.

I saw an article recently where she got “skinny shamed” for how she looked in some IG pics after giving birth.

Out of shape feminists would rather bring her down using shame than raise their level. The true mark of a loser.

None of those guys could have played in the NFL right away. Almost no 17-18 year old HS kids are physically ready yet, but I think the NFL needs their own farm system like MLB so we can do away with this endless ignorant "pay the players" garbage.

I do agree with your last part. I think that’s the only way a league like the XFL could survive long term. Have the NFL adopt that league and have 2 or 3 teams share a team and be treat it like a true farm system.

Also I’m not saying they would’ve stepped in and been stars immediately but players like that are so special early that they would look like they belong.

Happy birthday. I’m sure you still get carded.

Been a few years, but one night the wife and I were out on a date night. When she went to the ladies room, I asked the waitress to card her when we ordered wine. She did and it brought a huge smile to my wifes face and we both laughed. Started the evening off on a really good note. Waitress got a helluva tip for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back