Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great Sunday...Just had my offer accepted and now have a bit of land on a mountain north of Wears Valley! Anybody know a good cabin builder hit me up...just want a nice little A Frame to take in the view!

Congrats buddy!

Beautiful area. I looked at a cabin in Saddle Ridge a few years ago. Was offered a position at hospital in Maryville. Regret not taking it.

I posted a video of Tiger's 4-putt from Sky Sports.....but video wasn't available.

I tried

Last edited:
Reactions: CAVPUT
Given it was plural, "departures", but Sherrer came before signing day, was he one of the expected?

Or was his departure sudden and unexpected because of a great opportunity?
He was one of expected. Originally it had been to release the information after signing day but it leaked unfortunately.

Some of that info incorrect....

If I had to put out a guess, and I don't, I'd say the parts that are correct are about Wienke, Sherrer and Johnson leaving. But, I think the part that is incorrect is that it's our choice. I think Wienke is also going back to the NFL.
Pure speculation for the fun of it. But after the 31st, there's no buyout for Wienke and I think some teams have been patiently waiting.

Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back