Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Cornroider teams were the most physically dominant teams I have ever seen...zero finesse. They just ground everybody into dust. They were literally unstoppable...and they did it on the ground.
I asked a certain OL I knew on that 97 team if they had wore roller skates during that game against them. They were physically dominated. Same with Florida two years before that.

Burrow is so good...I think we just dismiss him as an anomaly... Freakishly good.

He has the perfect temperament for a franchise QB. Never too high. Always calm relaxed looking. He has incredible touch on the ball. If Cincinnati can sign an OLmen or two, take Burrow... he’s got Boyd, Ross, and mixon immediately. Cincinnati could make a push for a wildcard spot.

Sadly, I can't think of a less exciting program for him to go to than Cincinnati.

Yeah, but that’s always the curse of the top draft pick.

It may not be much of an improvement for him, but I think I’d be happy for my Dolphins to burn a few of those hoarded draft picks to snag him.

He has the perfect temperament for a franchise QB. Never too high. Always calm relaxed looking. He has incredible touch on the ball. If Cincinnati can sign an OLmen or two, take Burrow... he’s got Boyd, Ross, and mixon immediately. Cincinnati could make a push for a wildcard spot.
The Bengals are a mess of an organization.

But I agree on his demeanor... Should do well

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back