Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 252189
He apparently put this on his IG story and the deleted it. There is a thread on it on 247.
JG will be qb in '20. if he leaves oh well. hard to expect a frosh to come charging in.

if he doesnt want to be here, then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ no matter what, we have got to find another receiver in this class for whomever.

honestly if JG does leave then he is as weak as people say he is. this team could be really good next year.

Reactions: JacketVol
He literally visibly pushed him completely out of the play, he did not just flick his wrist...If they are going to always let blatant pushoffs like this go, then it is just one more huge advantage to offense. If the DB hitting a guy and knocking him away from the ball before it gets there is PI...then so is this. If it is not ok for defense it is not ok for offense.

Don’t agree. Slow motion shows very little. At first, I thought it was then saw it very slowly and it was barely a tap. Seen much worse and never called. Wouldn’t be reversed on that IMO.

Reactions: Memvol44
Legit question. Why is nobody talking about Kasim Hill playing next year? He played decent at Maryland if I recall and he was young. I'm not even talking about him taking the starting position, just being in the race. It could possibly be
1. Bailey
2a. Hill
2b. JG
4. Maurer/Shrout/Holiday

Have we heard about him having struggles or anything of that nature?

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Legit question. Why is nobody talking about Kasim Hill playing next year? He played decent at Maryland if I recall and he was young. I'm not even talking about him taking the starting position, just being in the race. It could possibly be
1. Bailey
2a. Hill
2b. JG
4. Maurer/Shrout/Holiday

Have we heard about him having struggles or anything of that nature?
I know nothing but have seen others post he is an inaccurate duel threat that may no longer be duel threat due to knee injuries. But I think you are right to raise the question. He believed in himself enough to come here so I am sure in his mind he is competing for #1. He has to earn a scholarship first as he is still a walk-on.

So, do we start hearing names today of who Pruitt might be looking at to replace YAC? Not talking hypotheticals we've thrown out, but actual people he's interviewing?

JG will be qb in '20. if he leaves oh well. hard to expect a frosh to come charging in.

if he doesnt want to be here, then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ no matter what, we have got to find another receiver in this class for whomever.

honestly if JG does leave then he is as weak as people say he is. this team could be really good next year.
It shouldn’t be hard to beat him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back