Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do and it was learned. I had teachers that taught me that "ain't" wasn't an acceptable word to use. I had a fifth grade teacher who would ignore you if you said it. I didn't go anywhere special either. Just a regular East Tennessee school system.
Damn smart genius, aintcha? 😉

I do and it was learned. I had teachers that taught me that "ain't" wasn't an acceptable word to use. I had a fifth grade teacher who would ignore you if you said it. I didn't go anywhere special either. Just a regular East Tennessee school system.
You profess to use proper English but write in passive voice and in incomplete sentences. It is apparent you didn't go "anywhere special".

Last edited:
These bottom feeder SEC programs are hilarious firing these cats two years in. Shows a lack of leadership at the top. Pick a guy, and give him time to build a program. These pencil pusher AD's don't have enough hair on their balls to stick with a guy.

Lots of Vol fans wanted ours gone after the 2nd game of the season

I'd rather Missouri remain in the bottom feeders...so Dooley all day there.

But Ole Miss and Arkansas can get some solid hires. The smart move for both programs, not sure if either will make these moves.

Arkansas you hire either Mike Norvell, Lane Kiffin, or Mike Leach. Kiffin because of the NFL ties and I'm sure Jerry Jones is a big time booster for the hogs. Norvell is pretty damn obvious based on record he also walks in with a solid pipeline to Memphis, Mississippi, and other SEC states. Question mark is can he recruit best class was 57th in his first season. Mike Leach obvious Texas ties and also has ties to Arkansas from his time at TTU. Plus he'll at least put some points on the board which Jerry will love.

Ole Miss I think needs to give Skip Holtz or Bill Clark strong looks. I think both do more with less, have ties in good SEC recruiting states and would land bigger prospects being in Oxford.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Make fun of me if you want to, but Bama would come after Pruitt in a heartbeat if Saban left. If they had Pruitts defense this year they would be undefeated. Everybody in that state knows that Pruitt is a football coach. Give him an extension and a hell of a buyout or we are going to be burning mattresses in the middle of the night again.

giphy.gif

Make fun of me if you want to, but Bama would come after Pruitt in a heartbeat if Saban left. If they had Pruitts defense this year they would be undefeated. Everybody in that state knows that Pruitt is a football coach. Give him an extension and a hell of a buyout or we are going to be burning mattresses in the middle of the night again.
Who the hell would want to follow Saban?

All my inlaws are Bama fans and grads. They want Pruitt.

Reactions: tn88volfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back