Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
To expect a collegiate athlete to speak in complete sentences isn't beyond the pale. The low expectations here is are astounding.

1. French isn't a collegiate athlete yet, he's not even finished high school yet.
2. Public speaking/doing interviews and being on the spot is hardly the best measurement of intelligence. I mean I've listened to Rob Lewis stumble over his own breath with a microphone present, but he's obviously an extremely smart guy based on where he is and how well he writes.

It's also really disappointing you're bashing a recruit's intelligence while continuing to post grammatical errorss

All of these job openings and no one is going to hire Butch. Going through Saban's "rehabilitation" program was such a dumb move. That only works if you're a coordinator. He's nothing. Should have taken any G5 job that came along ASAP. Becoming an intern there only hurt his stock IMO.

1. French isn't a collegiate athlete yet, he's not even finished high school yet.
2. Public speaking/doing interviews and being on the spot is hardly the best measurement of intelligence. I mean I've listened to Rob Lewis stumble over his own breath with a microphone present, but he's obviously an extremely smart guy based on where he is and how well he writes.

It's also really disappointing you're bashing a recruit's intelligence while continuing to post grammatical errorss

Even the best term paper ever written had a few errors.

There is an academic fraud going on and it's going to bite us in the ass one day.

It’s been proven time and time again that 5* don’t matter. Just because a handful of highly recruited players are going to these schools isn’t the reason for them making it. It is coaching. Does it help sometimes? Of course. However, again there are tons of 4 star players out there and there aren’t enough teams for them to play on. So again, with the 25 limit it is evening things out. The 25 limit has only been in place for a few of years. It takes time for that to catch up.
I hope you're right. Maybe 12 teams will have a chance.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
No politics.

But I'd do it without the gun too.

Once he was a signed, sealed, and delivered representative of the UT athletic program. That'd be a helluva tort.
Dude grow up. You’re making a complete joke of yourself. And side note the is a responsibility and duty that comes with carrying a firearm and I pray you never have to use it. Don’t be that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back